Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Thought: JTB could GO PRO after 2015 season

0 HS
ShawneeBuck74's picture
December 5, 2014 at 9:47am
47 Comments

Reading about Joe Burrow this morning and our 6 QBs on the roster next year, I was thinking about the potential of some guys transferring or not signing here.  

We know Braxton will go pro, because he's out of eligibility next year.  Then it occurred to be that JTB COULD go pro as he will be 3 years removed from high school.  

I'd love to see him start for 3 or 4 years.  JTB will be a better QB on a more experienced team. 2015 could be a NC kind of year. He's already broken records and should be a Heisman finalist for sure next year, potentially winning it. 

Simply put - he could be the #1 QB on the board next year. The NFL is a QB league. I wonder if he would stay. The homer/fan in me wants to say he will stay, but the businessman in me says he could go. 

Today is the first time this possibility occurred to me & I haven't seen anyone post about it (forgive me if I missed it).   

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 47 Comments