Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Heisman Trophy

0 HS
airbuckeye's picture
November 30, 2014 at 8:01am
2 Comments

Not only has the Heisman Trophy turned into nothing but a joke over the past few years but now it seems to also be a Cruse to be in the running for it as far as for tOSU at least. First the front runner BM goes down and out a month before the season starts.

Now JT goes down with one game left in Big 10 play and is lost for the season. I would would just rather no one on this team even be be brought up for that damn award if it means something bad is just down the road at some point for them.

I just hope and pray the CJ can do enough not to screw up in next's weeks Championship game to get The Buckeye's the win. I want this team to go to the playoff's as bad as the next fan here but im not sure CJ can get the job done in the playoff's.

Would hate to get there in lose that first game and be out before we even get started. I would hate to think what that would do to us in the eye's of everyone for next year. With JT i believe we win the whole thing just not feeling it with CJ.

He can run the ball thats not in question here but every defence we face from here on out is sure to load the box now knowing he is not a big threat to throw the ball and hurt them like JT would. Well here's to next week's game and let GO BUCKS beat the BAGERS and let the chips fall where they may.

I do have one question i have not yet seen anyone ask all year about the playoff's. The first two team out are done right with no bowl bowl game chance? Or is it that those game's are played after the bowl game's are played because im not sure  because i have not really payed that much attention to when they are to be played.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 2 Comments