Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Bosa as 3rd Down FB.

0 HS
d1145fresh's picture
November 17, 2014 at 10:37am
41 Comments

Every time I watch the Texans it seems like they use Watt in all sorts of situations. One being as a blocker on short yardage situations. Since Bosa and Watt are the Einhorn and Finkle of football I can't help but think Bosa might not be a bad option as a lead blocker. We have struggled in these situations but I don't see any defensive lineman winning a battle against Bosa as a lead blocker for Elliot. Anyways just a Monday thought to throw out there.

EDIT: I want to note that I don't think the Bucks are struggling that much on 3rd down. But if I do see one weakness with the offense it is often the 3rd or 4th and 1 type of situations. Overall though I am one of the biggest supporters of the offensive efficiency.

EDIT Pt. II: If you are reading this Bosa... I do not think you are a tranny (not that there is anything wrong with it). Just that announcers love bringing up the Watt/Bosa comparison.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 41 Comments