Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Catharsis: Time to move on.

0 HS
The Thrill is Gone's picture
September 8, 2014 at 11:32am
6 Comments

You know what?  I'm ready to move on.  While I do believe it's time every Buckeye fan start asking some very specific questions aimed at Urban Meyer about exactly what the hell is going on up there, it's also true that I love and support the program, regardless of who's in charge.  I realized earlier that since joining the site, all I've done here is express displeasure with UFM.  Lots (looooootsssssss) more to Ohio State football than the guy currently in charge.

Kent State Saturday.  Prediction: Good guys 42, Flashes 17.  I'll even go so far as to predict that Meyer and Herman learn from last Saturday and emphasize the ground game.  Elliott and Samuel both gain 100+ on the ground and Rod Smith scores on a goal line plunge as a sign of Meyer's gratitude for that 11-second block we all heard about.  Barrett throws for 250 and three scores - one to Thomas, one to Heuerman and a long one to Smith.

Time to get right.  This weekend's a great opportunity to do it.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments