Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Tickets for Va Tech

Buckshaw79's picture
September 2, 2014 at 8:28pm
10 Comments

OSU has recently released some tickets to the Va Tech game on ticketmaster.com, most are in C Deck but still some pretty good seats for face value. Wish I could make it but I cannot. Just thought I would pass along the info. 

BuckeyeCollector's picture

Whats the cheapest?

"I love Ohio State and Buckeye nation, and my goal is to come back from this injury stronger and better than ever." -Braxton Miller

Buckshaw79's picture

Face value looks like $118 (that includes all of TM's charges). Considering what I have paid for scalped tickets before, that's a steal. However, I know everyone looks at that different. Some prefer the comforts of home, HDTV, clean bathroom, beer, cheap(er) food. To me, nothing compares to gameday/night in Ohio Stadium. 

"Be the man your dog thinks you are"

+8 HS
Rob Reese's picture

Why would someone DV this? +1 for general purpose.  

Btw, I agree; nothing beats an evening in the Shoe.

+2 HS
BuckeyeKing02's picture

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting!  This is why I love 11W so much--great community and insights!  My wife and I were planning to go and likely to scalp tickets for up to $500 for the pair.  We just picked up face value tickets in 12C, row 7--not the best, but not bad--for a total of $238 for the pair.  There are some additional ones out there as well for those still looking.  Go Bucks!

+1 HS
BTBuckeye's picture

Awesome. Look up and over your right shoulder and wave towards 10C. I'll be sure to wave back.

I'll be wearing....scarlet!! Those are great seats btw. You can see everything. I prefer C Deck now. Been up there for years.

BuckeyeKing02's picture

Sweet, will do!  :)

And thanks for the color on the seats.  We sat in 10B last year and liked the angle, but not the occasional pole-blocking view of action at the south end zone.  I figured 12C would still provide a nice angle and a good view given we are only 7 rows up.  Having sat all the way up top once last season at a different game, I'm looking to stay closer to the field when possible. Hoping the fans in C deck will act like A-deckers given its a night game!

OSUnathen's picture

I have a pair at 1C row 9 seats 6-7 that I will sell at face value. Has to be local exchange and I paid $238 for both. 

-1 HS
npilolli's picture

Damn now I wish I would have held off on getting the Cincinnati tix when I did.. 

O-H-I-O!!!!

nikolajz1's picture

I've noticed this happens every year for every game outside of the Michigan one. Wait until a few days before kick and they release all the one's alums didn't buy. Works like a charm. 

+1 HS
npilolli's picture

Ill will keep this in mind for next year...

O-H-I-O!!!!