Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Big Ten--Game of Thrones

GUITONISH's picture
September 2, 2014 at 1:32pm
10 Comments

Someone took the new Big Ten Graphic Preview that shows all the schools in a Game of Thrones like Opener and added The Game of Thrones theme music to make it even better. The article allow us to speculate which schools are which characters--but outright claims that Michigan has to be Joffrey.

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2014/8/29/6085231/watch-this-video-game...

So who do you think Ohio State is?

Jon Snow?  Felt a little like Oberyn Martell at the end of last season.

cronimi's picture

The Scarlet & Grey Viper? Yeah, that is an apt comparison for last season. And it hurts. Sparty has to be Jon Snow, right? Wiscy is the Hound. And Purdue is Hodor. 

+2 HS
AndyVance's picture

And Purdue is Hodor.

SO Hodor.

+1 HS
BullCityBuckeye's picture

Ohio State has to be Tywin Lannister.  Perennial powerhouse, but surprisingly taken down late in the game (of thrones) by a promising upstart (I guess this makes MSU Tyrion?).  Plus, he is the head honcho everyone hates for being so badass.

GUITONISH's picture

The comment section had us as Stannis--which I would have agreed with in the JTs years.

"Everybody always wanted to gamble on 4th down, but they wanted to gamble with my chips." --Poet, President, & Philosopher Jim Tressel

FitzBuck's picture

Fitzbuck | Toledo - Ohio's right armpit | "A troll by any other name is still a troll".

+5 HS
blocko330's picture

WUAH!  I need that in my room

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

FitzBuck's picture

That's Sammy's design from last year.  

Fitzbuck | Toledo - Ohio's right armpit | "A troll by any other name is still a troll".

Rob Reese's picture

Is there a larger .jpeg/.jpg version available that you can direct me to?

EDIT: nvm, just found a few.  Thanks.