O'Deez330
stark county football

+1 HS
teddyballgame's picture

thank you tornadoman

+1 HS
BuckeyePoetLaureate's picture

Rock on, tornadomanatwork!

Proud alumnus of the Ohio State Creative Writing MFA Program.  Creator of the writing craft site Great Writers Steal.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

My favorite playlist just got longer - well done

+1 HS
Rob Reese's picture

Thanks for posting this, I was looking for something exactly like this for work tomorrow.

"All I have known at Michigan is failure.  That's all I know." - Taylor Lewan

+1 HS
Faded Trey's picture

Check these out if you get bored at work. 

http://noonkick.com/

+1 HS
Yoyoma's picture

Gotta ask:  is "the youtubes" in the original comment block a shout out to Chip Chipperson?

AngryWoody's picture

Awesome! My night just got better

Our Honor Defend!

DCBuckeye33's picture

and to think I was worried how I was going to spend Tuesday afternoon at work. This is awesome, pretty excited to break down the tape the rest of the day, really understand what happened out there

GO BUCKS

awlinBrutus's picture

sweet, thanks for the heads up, working nights doing "build outs" at a mall, sports authority specifically. got done around 2 and watched the 2nd half again. our D is quick and a lot of new faces had to pause &  rewind a lot, lol. I saw a lot missed tackles the 2nd time. our DB's tend to have bad fundamentals tackling wise. overall much approved from last year. if we could just get them to not leave their feet when tackling, they like to semi launch with their heads down. not a lot of our DB's are sticking in the show seems like, is it tackling?

MICHIGAN STILL SUCKS