Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

OSU_ALUM_05's picture

Bert probably prohibits staff from taking the stairs so as to completely avoid a healthy lifestyle. In any event, the Arkansas brass is right ....Bert does make Arkansas football fun(ny).

+1 HS
THE's picture

Man, Bert is totally making a combination show of Bad News Bears in reverse and Beverly Hillbillies. That slob is perfect for Arkansas. 

Edit: and by bad news bears in reverse, I mean he had a good team and now made a laughably bumbling bad one...the opposite of the real Bad News Bears. 

Drivin > Disco > Drivin.
To the people in the bathroom, how's it going in there?

+1 HS
Rocket Man's picture

And Tatum O'Neal has used up all her eligibility so she can't sling the ball for him. It's just bad being Bert.

Never put off 'til tomorrow what you can put off indefinitely.

+1 HS
SilverState's picture

Sending overrated B1G coaches down to dilute the SEC is brilliant. Here's looking at you Ferentz, Hoke,...

+4 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I guess that's why the Arkansas fans can relate to  him, they share the same stupidity.

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+1 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

Ahhh Bert!!! Doing big things!!!

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Outcome would not have changed if they spoke and the halftime buffet only had so much to go around............Just saying 

OSU725's picture

#Karma.........

+1 HS