Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

OSU_ALUM_05's picture

Bert probably prohibits staff from taking the stairs so as to completely avoid a healthy lifestyle. In any event, the Arkansas brass is right ....Bert does make Arkansas football fun(ny).

+1 HS
THE's picture

Man, Bert is totally making a combination show of Bad News Bears in reverse and Beverly Hillbillies. That slob is perfect for Arkansas. 

Edit: and by bad news bears in reverse, I mean he had a good team and now made a laughably bumbling bad one...the opposite of the real Bad News Bears. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

+1 HS
Rocket Man's picture

And Tatum O'Neal has used up all her eligibility so she can't sling the ball for him. It's just bad being Bert.

I didn't go to engineering school to be a 'people person'

+1 HS
SilverState's picture

Sending overrated B1G coaches down to dilute the SEC is brilliant. Here's looking at you Ferentz, Hoke,...

+4 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I guess that's why the Arkansas fans can relate to  him, they share the same stupidity.

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

Ahhh Bert!!! Doing big things!!!

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Outcome would not have changed if they spoke and the halftime buffet only had so much to go around............Just saying 

OSU725's picture

#Karma.........

+1 HS