Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Dantonio Interview Post-UM game 2007

BTBuckeye's picture
August 25, 2014 at 3:29pm
7 Comments

Revisiting this little gem....pretty bone chilling interview if you ask me. You can just feel the hate. Dantonio is 5-2 against UM since arriving in East Lansing.

UM leads the all-time series against MSU 68–33–5

clogan1032's picture

The response to Mike Hart's little brother comment by Dantonio is fantastic.  "Does he have a little brother?  I don't know.  Is he the little brother?  I mean, he's this tall."  Classic

+3 HS
bigDbuck's picture

Man I love Coach Dan! Probably biggest reason we won NC in 02.

+5 HS
GoBucksToledo's picture

He who laughs last...

Clevelander's picture

I like it but the moment of silence happened because of  his App St. comments, so isn't it like he (sort of) started it?

popeurban's picture

I have seen this many times and it gives me chills every time.  The distain is palpable, and I love it.  After watching his team last year play with the passion it did, and him leading our NC defense I can't help but love the guy. 

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

They also played with a passion in the Rose Bowl against Stanford

Crumb's picture

What are the odds that if Dantonio is still Coaching with Urbs decides to retire that Dantonio comes to Columbus? I can't figure out if he's entrenched at MSU for the long haul or if he'd only leave for a handful of other jobs that don't seem to be opening up any time soon.

"The only good thing about it is winning the d*** thing" - Urban Meyer on The Game The War