Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Buckeye Cablesystem picks up CBSSN!

sivaDavis's picture
August 25, 2014 at 1:55pm
7 Comments

Announced they have been added to Buckeye Cable Systems channels. 170 for standard definition. 586 for HD. Great news!!

ULuvLucy's picture

Man, I have been sweating where to go in Columbus to catch the game, so hopefully this helps my plight some. If anyone has some Short North / OSU campus recommendations for places that are sure to have the game, lemme know.

BrutusBlock O

+1 HS
J.Mo's picture

I've typically watch games at home or at a buddy's place but I watched Ohio State @ USC (what was that, 2009?) on Campus and it was a horrible experience.They were playing music during the game and not the commentary. I think it was McFaddens.

I'll have to hit up a bar for this Saturday since my friends and I have grown up and the ones still around Columbus cut the cord on cable... maybe Gallos? 

+2 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

probably would have helped people if they made that decision a few weeks ago. by now plans have already been made.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+1 HS
GoBucksToledo's picture

Thank you BCS from all of us Toledo area Buckeye fans!  Thanks to you too SD!

+1 HS
2002osubuck's picture

Im so glad thry did! After Braxton's injury, attention on the game went up dramatically. I wonder if this played a part in adding cbssports the week of the game. I mean buckeye cable went like 8 months without NBC but added it back about a month ago probably because the NFL seasons starting. Football rules the world!

bethmowins's picture

wish WOW would do the same

Bucki78's picture

Is it bad that I actually imagined Beth Mowins saying this in my head?

"But I don't have to rely on a lot of people to tell me about the traditions of Ohio State. I lived it, I breathed it, I know it and I love it." - Urban Meyer