Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

I have WOW! Cable. No CBSSN in the channel lineup. Besides a sports bar or a buddy's house....

OscarSierraUniform's picture
August 6, 2014 at 3:35pm
18 Comments

...has anyone heard of any PPV or Webcast of the Navy game?

osu07asu10's picture

there won't be PPV. You can always find the games on sites like FrontRow sports (defunct now I believe). They are generally based overseas and get shut down from time to time but always pop up as another site.

Maybe folks here can tip you off to some of the more recent ones. I made it a point to make my buddy who has Uverse have a party. I have WoW in Dublin because I can't get Uverse and refuse to support TWC.

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

hit_the_couch's picture

*first row sports and it still works since it's out of Europe.

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

Shock-G's picture

Same issue in SE Michigan/NW Ohio with Buckeye Cable ... kind of ironic that "Buckeye" cable won't have the game.

I'm likely heading to a bar to watch the game and foregoing our yearly party we throw on the first college football Saturday. 

Round on the ends and hi in the middle ....

Squirrel Master's picture

I'd wait till it gets closer to the game, I'm certain a stream for the game will pop up.

damn cable rights are a joke! Can't wait for that monopoly to go away and we can pay for what we want.

kind of OT, I love the Time Warner Cable commercials that talk about only paying for what you want with internet and how other companies require to you pay for something you don't want (that annoying lady drives me crazy!). UH, how about doing the same thing for cable and not charging me to have Disney kids, Lifetime2, Hallmark channel and other crap like that. How about I DON'T pay for those channels and you give me NFL Redzone for what I pay for, A-Holes!

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

TheBadOwl's picture

I'm just gonna catch the game at a bar or restaurant with some friends.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

unknownmusketeer's picture

I will have the same problem with WOW!. For another reason, I purchased a Roku to enable online streaming. According to this website (http://rokutv.blogspot.com/p/roku-tv-channels.html), it seems that I can watch the streaming version.

Does anyone who has a Roku know if this is true?

AlwayzABuckeye614's picture

I have Time Warner here in Columbus, not seeing this channel in my lineup either. 

RBuck's picture

Not getting it on my TW in our area either. U-Verse is being installed Monday.

"It's just another case of there you are". ~ Doc (1918-2012)

teddyballgame's picture

See if you can watch at a friend's house.  Bring pizza :)

bethmowins's picture

Parents in Cleveland area have DirecTV and I've confirmed they have it. Will be watching the game there.

Kid Buckeye's picture

Time Warner should have it , I have TWC and get it.

Norwalk's picture

I have TWC in Huron County (Northwest Ohio) CBSSN is on channel 322 (1322 HD).

Citrus's picture

Another option is going to the game. As a matter of fact, I have two extra tickets :-)

+1 HS
OscarSierraUniform's picture

You have 2 extra, eh?  I would love to buy them but I coach my son's pee-wee team and we have a game that morning.  That's definitely priority.  Otherwise, you would've just found a buyer.

See ball, get ball.

Citrus's picture

That's important. However, if any other 11wer wants 'em, you can have 'em for face. I just want them to be used by a Buckeye fan. 

kgratz's picture

wiziwig.tv, you can watch any game on there.  

How Firm Thy Friendship

Seattle Linga's picture

I have Xfinity and had to call them to get the B1G Network because it was not in their lineup. I am sure you have - but have you called WOW and asked them specifically about CBSSN?

Maybe you should make it to a viewing party. 

hit_the_couch's picture

If you don't have the channel.....http://xn--frstrowsports-39b.eu/football

You can get anything you want on here including PPV UFC and boxing........for FREE!

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!