Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Braxton Miller listed as a RB by some NFL scouts

keeponbraxtonmebabe's picture
July 27, 2014 at 8:15pm
8 Comments

https://twitter.com/dpbrugler/status/492723157824847873

Dane Brugler from CBSsports says most NFL scouting services have BM listed at QB, some at RB and fewer at WR. Maybe a util?  No matter, this is proof Braxton Miller made the right decision to return to Columbus for his senior season. Let's hope he makes some advancements in his passing and overall field leadership. He has come a long way in 3 years. 

whiskeyjuice's picture

This season will define his future in the NFL

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+3 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Touch man. If he can be taught that every throw shouldnt be a 102 mph fastball he will shoot up the scouts boards. Accuracy and decision making should also see huge improvements this year. Touch,accuracy,decision making. See improvements in those areas and Brax will be just fine in the NFL.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
MikeTheBuckeye's picture

I'm not surprised he is pegged at various positions all over the offensive side of the ball. The man is a top-shelf athlete. I hope he gets drafted by a team that wants him under center. I would.

+2 HS
Fatpants's picture

He's got to really up his game as a passer. He's too injury prone to be an NFL rb. 

+3 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

BM has made several mentions in various interviews and his own tweets that he fully intends to get the ball to all his weapons around him and let them use their abilities. Herman has been quoted as saying that they are making a conscience effort to have BM be more of a pocket passer.

I think Urb's recruiting is going to kick in big time this year as majority of the starting roster will have his fingerprints all over them.

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

TheChase's picture

If only he was good enough to be listed as an Offensive Weapon

+4 HS
Scarlet_Buckeye's picture

I don't see Miller playing QB in the NFL (not a strong enough passer) and he's WAAAY TOO SMALL to play RB. His best chance/shot is at WR, In my opinion. 

-1 HS
OSU069's picture

He's 6'2" 220. I don't think he is way too small. If he was converted to a RB, he should just bulk up to about 230 and he would be fine. 

+1 HS