Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

My FNL Experience

Jeremypreemo81's picture
July 26, 2014 at 8:48am
8 Comments

This by far was the best yet. At the closed end of the stadium they allowed you to walk down on to the field behind the end zone and along the sidelines up to the 30/40 yard line. Made for some cool photos and enhanced the fan experience.  On the way into the stadium ran into Spence and then into Joshua Perry. Gotta close-up of Rae and UFM. Saw Big Meech, Craig Krenzel(spelling). And of all former players I'm pretty certain I saw Ricky Dudley lol

But the best part was watching when the players came together to compete one on one. I purposely moved down to watch the qbs, wrs and dbs so I gotta close-up of Torrance and his hand cannon of an arm. The best battle was EGW and the kid from Massillon think his name was Rogers. They went back and forth a bunch of times-trash talking and calling each other out. UFM was even calling routes for the WR. 

Gotta love FNL!

thowen79's picture

Sounds pretty awesome. Do you have any pictures for those of us who couldn't be there?

+1 HS
Jeremypreemo81's picture

I do. I'll try to post them from my iPhone 

+1 HS
Buckeyeneer's picture

I didn't realize that you could go down on the sideline. Damn. I parked it at the 20 on the SE side of the stadium and only got up once or twice to watch the big uglies who were generally on the north end of the Shoe.

"Because the rules won't let you go for three." - Woody Hayes

THE Ohio State University

+1 HS
Jeremypreemo81's picture

Yea I walked by sec 4/5AA and saw you could go down so I did it w my 4yo. He loved it 

ODEEZ330's picture

A mckinley n massilon kid trash talking... .. excellent

O'Deez330
stark county football

+2 HS
Jeremypreemo81's picture

ODEEZ it was cool. Great battle for sure 

Seattle Linga's picture

Due to the fact I live on the West Coast - does someone know how many were in attendance at the event? I haven't heard yet thanks!

The Rill Dill's picture

You're pretty certain you saw Rickey Dudley?  How the hell could you miss him?  He is as chiseled at 42 as he was at 22.  It was good to see Lumpkin there, as well.