Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What to make of this Article ????by Miles Joseph

0 HS
Buck Commander's picture
June 24, 2014 at 10:32pm
9 Comments

Justin Hilliard closing in on college decision. Who's the team to beat?

Cincinnati (OH) St. Xavier linebacker Justin Hilliard completed his final two pre-decision college visits over the weekend and plans to make his choice known to the world on July 2 at his high school.

While he maintains a final five of Alabama, Iowa, Michigan, Notre Dame and Ohio State, I think it's down to the Buckeyes and Fighting Irish, with Iowa still sort of in the picture. I've heard both trips went very well and there's confidence on both sides that he ends up committing to their school.

I don't think Hilliard has made up his mind and I doubt a ton of new information is going to come out over the next week as his circle will be tight with his decision so close. I'm still hearing Ohio State is the likely pick for the St. Xavier star, so I'm sticking with that prediction for now. However, it wouldn't be shocking if he decided to play his college football in South Bend.

If any new information emerges over the next week, we'll make sure to bring it to you. This is going to be a very interesting story to follow.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments