Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Any news about Darius Slade being on campus now?

AlwayzABuckeye614's picture
June 23, 2014 at 3:31pm
13 Comments

Wondering about Darius and if he is here on Campus. I searched the forum and haven't seen anything since March about him. He hasn't posted anything about being here on Twitter, or posted anything at all for that matter in a while.

Really excited to see how he fits in at DE and how he is getting along.. 

Thanks

WesPatterson23's picture

I haven't heard anything mentioning he isn't so I'm assuming that he is on campus. He may just be settling in getting focused on classes and workouts.

TraSmith4's picture

Pretty sure it would be news if he WASN'T! In this case I am guessing that no news is good news. I'm just waiting for him to lead the B1G in sacks in a couple of years.

SwagstonMiller's picture

He's going to be redshirted. That's what LJ told him when they recruited him. He's pretty raw and he needs to work on strength and technique.

+2 HS
Mortc15's picture

He should still be on campus already though, right? Working out and getting acclimated to the school and football aspects? 

Buck-I4Life

Squirrel Master's picture

I haven't heard much from any of the most recent arrivals for the 2014 class. Some but not all, so I wouldn't be worried much about anything.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

WhySoSerious's picture

No news is good news.

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

AlwayzABuckeye614's picture

Thanks for the input, your right, no news is good news. 

TheBadOwl's picture

Damn, never thought I'd see a Teen Titans reference on 11W.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

You must have missed the comments the day he committed. XD

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+4 HS
otrain2416's picture

I remember someone saying this kid was a steal and could be the gem of the DL in this class. I think he had the NJ state record for sacks. 

Danify's picture

Seems Slade is @ Ohio State as he couldn't get back for his HS Graduation. 

+3 HS
sox33osu's picture

That or he's been busy meeting with his attorney so he could trademark the name Darius Slade.