Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

New Stadium Entrance in 2014?

0 HS
jmacaulay17's picture
June 23, 2014 at 10:20am
42 Comments

Just thought I would start a little off-season discussion! I was thinking of stadium entrances a few days ago and Clemson's really stuck out to me. With the new players tunnel being part of the renovation--do you see mixing up the pre-game entrance at all? Now that the players will come in directly below some of the fans and also it looks like the ramp will be much wider than before--I think there are some cool things we could do. While I have never hated our entrance, I do think it is quite boring compared to a lot of other schools. 

That being said, it is September 6th and a little before we 8 PM--the first game in the Shoe with the new seating/lights. We now have a more enclosed, loud venue. The team is about to take the field.....how would you like to see them enter? Whether it's a new song, the addition of something like smoke, more fireworks, fan involvement, etc.

Here are a few of my favorites:

While I was looking up the links for these videos, I came across a high school entrance. Obviously not something we are going to do, but it was very different and creative so I thought I would share it with you guys.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 42 Comments