Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

App State beats Meatchicken. Does this video ever get old? Have fun!

Findog5's picture
June 5, 2014 at 5:46pm
12 Comments
GlueFingers Lavelli's picture

I cannot imagine what would happen if this happened this season. The fans might go all Brazilian soccer ref on Dave Brandon. I don't think Appy St. has a shot, they were pretty bad last year.

Dustin Fox was our leading tackler as a corner.... because his guy always caught the ball.

+3 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

I cannot imagine what would happen if this happened this season.

Besides celebrations in Ohio, EL, and South Bend? Probably death threats to Rich Rod.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

Think of Disco Demolition Night...maybe multiply it by 2.  LOL

Class of 2010.

SoCalBuck26's picture

I still can't believe he got beheaded.  That's so crazy to think of, I guess that what you get when you shank their soccer player.

Buckeye in Illini country's picture

September 1st should be a national holiday.

Columbus to Pasadena: 35 hours.  We're on a road trip through the desert looking for strippers and cocaine... and Rose Bowl wins!

+2 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

The. Best. Game. Ever.

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+4 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Wish Buckeye fans could buy up the Groupons and show their App. support.  Would create a media frenzy. 

+1 HS
Findog5's picture

App State should put out some cool t-shirts to commemorate the historic game. I'd buy a couple. 

NCFinn

+1 HS
rightfield's picture

I laugh every time I see those highlights. It's the joke that never gets old.

The *ichigan fans I know still die a thousand deaths when that game is brought up. My family that live in SEC country, and are not even Buckeye fans still scoff when *ichigan is brought up and then Appy State is brought up immediately.

Its good to be the king

Seattle Linga's picture

This game is firmly in 2nd place of my all time CFB games - right behind the OSU NCG.

Knarcisi's picture

Actually, I feel sorry for the App St kids. If scUM gets a chance to bury them to help erase the memory, they will. I'm not sure why App St even signed up for this game. Just take that win with history and go. It's like winning the lottery, then spending the winnings on more tickets.