Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Jayru Campbell going to Jail

danavh4's picture
May 30, 2014 at 12:45pm
40 Comments

Michigan State football commit Jayru Campbell was sentenced Friday to 60 days in jail and 15 months community service for aggravated assault after body slamming a school security guard in January.

Will Sparty pull his Scholly?

TheBadOwl's picture

Will Sparty pull his scholly?

No, they won't, because he doesn't have an offer for them to pull in the first place.

Technically, no 2015 recruit has an actual scholarship offer in the first place. Written offers haven't gone out yet and don't for a while.

Also, as he is an unsigned recruit, Sparty cannot officially comment on the matter, which is why he's still listed as a commit. Trust me, there was no way that Sparty was going to send him a scholarship letter after the latest incident.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+12 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Edit: Now that I know this gif exists, I'm highly considering exclusively posting owl gifs on the forums in lieu of actual human words.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+10 HS

I'll roll with that. I mean it actually makes sense. I posted one gif with a weird owl getting stroked/choked so yea we should probably abandon the whole human language thing. ;)

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

I guess this means he'll orangeshirt.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+36 HS
Max Power's picture

Well played Buckeyesvstheworld. Well played, indeed

+3 HS

For realz?

+3 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Jayru got the wrong lawyer...

+11 HS

You're killing the Heisenberg swag with that picture.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

jpbuckeye's picture

Sorry if inappropriate but is there bad blood with BadOwl? His post got down vote but was not adversarial or controversial.

...or is this like the First Rule of Fight Club?

-1 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Meh. The first rule of downvotes is that you don't talk about downvotes. Not that I care about a -1. I'm pretty wealthy in the Helmet Sticker department.

I probably just did a poor job of explaining that Sparty has probably already pulled his "offer" but they can't publicize it. Not to mention that written offers haven't even gone out yet, and it's a pretty safe bet that Sparty won't be sending one Jayru's way.

The first rule of downvotes is that you don't talk about downvotes.

And if you talk about upvotes, you still get downvoted. :/

+2 HS
jpbuckeye's picture

Lesson learned. Thanks Gentlemen.

+2 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Obligatory:

+1 HS
jpbuckeye's picture

Along with being a gentleman...

...you are one Bad Owl!

otrain2416's picture
A word to the wise 

+2 HS
TraSmith4's picture

Damn he might actually end up playing the role of "little brother" because you know most of the dudes in the joint have to be TTUN fans and he is no way near as good looking as Lindsey Lohan so he might actually spend more than 24 hours in there! Go Sparty!

-1 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

Chill Nasty Nate, he's my bitch!

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+4 HS

LMFAO havent seen it in awhile and was well worth watching again.

B1G_Deal's picture

THUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG LIFE

-2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

This jump suit is alright

+5 HS

Beautiful Seattle. I knew you would bring it sooner or later.

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Sometimes it's a swing and a miss but I do try to "deliver" to those that are like minded.

+1 HS

Oh you are a animal my man,my wife still remembers you throwing that beer bottle at our wedding.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Disturbing, creepy, chilling etc........... 

That was one wild reception huh?

+1 HS

Hey man I'd be lying if I said I remembered a second of it. My wife keeps bragging about some tan tone hot soccer player and I just figured that was you. If not I send my sincerest apologies. =)~

+1 HS

Tell her to eat something.

+1 HS

She weighs 135lbs. not sure if I should send her ass to subway or burger king.

135 is acceptable if she's 5'4. She looks 5'10. Send her to KFC, Churches, or Popeyes.

+1 HS

Thought you were one of the more knowledgable posters and were in on the joke. For the record my wife is 5'6" and a 137lbs. Dont have a fat bone on her body. Sorry you drug yourself into a grown  mans convo.=)~

Seattle Linga's picture

I can't believe you guys are spending your Friday nights pruising the 11W website, don't you guy have a life............... wait um it's 8:56 pm and oh forget it - I'm just as lame.........

+1 HS

it's 11:59 pm

Fixed for Ohio time.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Are you ever not on this flippin web site good sir?

+1 HS

Not when his pretty ass is worrying about one of us saying something.

+1 HS

My butt is pretty? Disturbing coming from a guy, but good to know.

hit_the_couch's picture

I wanna know the whole story; allegedly this security guard was removed from another school for being overzealous, harassing and slamming a kid or something of that nature. I've also read that this guard harassed the F out of Jayru. I've also seen deleted tweets of the guard talking smack. Something more was going on than what we know about. I don't condone what he did, but it sounds to me like Jayru couldn't take it anymore; that's why he lost his cool.

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

+1 HS
irishfury's picture

+100 I hate making comments about stuff like this.  I don't know the whole story.  Yeah its wrong he slammed him but until I walk in Jayru shoes I will keep my mouth shut.  You give some people authority over other people and it goes to there head or they find a target to go after.  I don't know the story and mine comment will be I hope Jayru does his time which won't be 60 days and come out and get to college and turn his life around.  

+1 HS