Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

First soda, then crab legs, what's next!!? Heisman!? Wait...

bigDbuck's picture
May 22, 2014 at 4:55pm
7 Comments

~~TMZ Sports has just obtained the call a Burger King employee made to police in 2013 -- when she accused Jameis Winston of stealing soda from the restaurant ... and it's clear, SHE'S PISSED. 

The call was made to a non-emergency police hotline by the assistant manager of a BK located right near the Florida State University campus on July 21, 2013.

According to cops, Winston allegedly entered the burger joint with 3 other men and began to fill ketchup cups with soda without paying for it.

During the call, the employee tells the operator she told Winston what he was doing was a crime -- but "he said he didn't care."

The employee noted Winston and his group were "causing a big scene out front" ... and were "fighting with me and refusing to leave."

Ultimately, the case was dropped when the manager of BK decided not to prosecute ... and Jameis went on to steal crab legs from a grocery store.

Glad he learned his lesson.

703Buckeye's picture

According to cops, Winston allegedly entered the burger joint with 3 other men and began to fill ketchup cups with soda without paying for it.

Ketchup cups. Not only is Winston a fool for stealing all the time, he's a fool for using KETCHUP CUPS to steal soda. Those things are tiny.

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

+4 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

WHAT'S NEXT!!?

Grippo's. No one can resist them.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+2 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Why not go dig up the incident where him and his buddies were having a BBgun war in his apartment complex and broke several peoples windows out putting a ton  of people in danger. Apartment owner was pissed and was filing eviction against Winston and his roommates. A FSU athletic employee showed up and agreed to pay for all the damages and explained "Who" the young men were and got it all swept under the rug. Serious charges should have been filed.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+8 HS
bodast67's picture

First soda alleged rape charges, then soda, then crab legs, what's next!!? Heisman!? Wait...

Went ahead and fixed that for you...

" I hope when I die, I die laughing"...                

+6 HS
bigDbuck's picture

Gracias bod....but this is a bad dude. Not just breaking made up NCAA rules, but criminal. 

+1 HS
Buck Commander's picture

Don't forget the BB Gun incident!!!!

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

+1 HS
BassDropper's picture

He's got his drink and his main course, now he just needs a dessert. Watch out Dairy Queen.

DIRECTIONER

+4 HS