Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Chris Fields to Skins?

FROMTHE18's picture
May 11, 2014 at 1:26pm
7 Comments

Wasn't sure if this was posted, but I was told by a friend who is friends with Chris Fields (yeah, one of those scenarios) that he's got a deal with the Washington Redskins. Could be on a tryout basis, but still, good for him.

BassDropper's picture

All he does is catch TD's.

DIRECTIONER

+2 HS
Patriot4098's picture

Are you saying that's a good or bad thing?

"Evil shenanigans!"     - Mac

+1 HS
SavannahBuck's picture

Since when has catching touchdowns EVER been a bad thing?

+2 HS
InTressITrust's picture

When you are trying to throw a game

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

+1 HS
tae1986's picture

If we are up by one and there's almost no time left in the game. They could run out the clock but he gets a TD and give the other team a chance to tie up with a TD and 2 point conversion. I know I will scream at TV if that happens. (That will be the first time seeing a TD from a victory formation but crazier things have happened before)

Remind yourself, Nobody built like you, You designed yourself.

BuckWylde's picture

It's been confirmed, so congrats young man; and once again I get to sing  my twisted post draft version of the Queen classic          " . . . another one 'vites the Bucks! . . . "  (I know it's corny, but so is white lightnin'!)

BuckWylde, it's more than a name . . . it's the mindset that describes Buckeye Nation!

Seattle Linga's picture

Not a skins fan but always happy for the post-Buckeye seasons