Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Osurrt's picture

Yep......a model citizen I say. Keeps his nose clean, gets into no trouble. He will make Johnny Football look like a choir boy.

Kyle Rowland's picture

So Roby's case is much ado about nothing, but you're going to criticize Winston? Breaking News: Neither are choir boys. Take off the scarlet and gray glasses. 

AndyVance's picture

I'm not sure that whatever Roby did that night (we can all speculate, and many have) really stacks up against Winston's growing non-rap sheet: shot out a bunch of windows (with help from some other students), allegedly raped/assaulted a female student, and now stole merchandise from a retailer. Tokin' the reefer (or whatever Roby might have done) sort of pales in comparison, doesn't it?

+3 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Sorry, Kyle, but I don't see OSURRT's comment as not saying Roby didn't do anything wrong. All of these athletes are 1) still kids and 2) have usually been treated special to this point in their lives. I've stated on here several times that our scholarship football players don't belong in bars and have gotten blasted for it. We're not all homers on here. 

+1 HS
Soggy_McMuffin's picture

Crab legs and football that's what Jameis does!!

Gooz-fra-bah...

+8 HS
rock flag and eagle's picture

Damn you.  That joke is so perfect.  I'm going to walk around all day cracking up my friends with this line (and with my buddies it will surely incite uproarious laughter). But, after the laughter has died down, I'll meekly have to give credit to you and admit that I take my comedy cues from an anonymous internet poster named soggy mcmuffin. That's so embarrassing.  Why couldn't you have a handle that references a cool food like the McGriddle, or the Waffle Taco, or the Flatizza?   

cinserious's picture

But you have to admit that talking Egg McMuffin looks sooo damn good though!

Life's daily struggle is choosing between saying F--ck-it, or soldiering on with your responsibilities.  

+1 HS
Bolt's picture

I can't wait for the Navy game in Baltimore.

Knarcisi's picture

By The Docks or Timbuktu for crab cakes. 

Bolt's picture

I've never been to either. Only been to Baltimore a couple times for short periods of time. The only place I'd been is Phillip's for blue crab 'cause it's right there and big and you can't miss it (and the weather was great for sitting out on the harbor). I just know that I like crab and football a lot and this weekend will be combining both. Any recommendations? I will go.

TheBadOwl's picture

Over on /r/cfb, many people are saying that Jameis made a really awful decision.

I mean, why go for the crab legs when the chicken tender Pub Sub was on sale?

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+2 HS
e135800's picture
+1 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Got to be careful shuving those down your pants I would think.

+5 HS
bergy22's picture

Must not have heard about the NCAA student meal ruling

+1 HS
cinserious's picture

But student athletes be starvin' man!

Life's daily struggle is choosing between saying F--ck-it, or soldiering on with your responsibilities.  

toad1204's picture

Please Mindy Drayer, show us how it went down. 

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+3 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+12 HS
cinserious's picture

Apparently crime pays but paybacks is a bitch.

Best gif I've seen in a long time.

+4 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

My favorite part of this gif is that the automatic door mockingly closes after he smashes through the window.

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+7 HS
cinserious's picture

Considering none of us can figure out if the door is mockingly opening or closing on the crook, maybe he's not so dumb after all.

Hovenaut's picture

Guess he didn't take note of the plant.

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+3 HS
IH8UOFM's picture

What a shellfish choice

+16 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

+5 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

+3 HS
Oldschoolbuck's picture

What the hell?!?!! It just took of its appendage! That is freakin' awesome, J-Two-F!

jeremytwoface's picture

Yeah..

That's one bad ass crab.

+2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Sebastian hasn't been the same since Ariel left.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+4 HS
Oldschoolbuck's picture

I nearly spit out my sandwich! Well done, sir; well done!

+1 HS
rdubs's picture

If he can't fool a Publix employee how is he going to outsmart an NFL defense.  Not NFL ready IMO. 

+6 HS
The Rill Dill's picture

He gone do it big din.

FLBuckeye's picture

Bad decision making. Something like this is high-bisque, low reward.

+7 HS
teddyballgame's picture

clearly this is a lack of institutional control

+1 HS
BuckeyeOfTheTiger's picture

Jameis is taking the (crab) cake in terms of NCAA players getting in trouble recently.

rdubs's picture

So the Florida Ag Commissioner is a Florida grad and just weighed in:

+4 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

at least he didn't fumble them when the cashier tackled him! If that isn't #1 overall pick material, I don't know what!

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

niblick's picture

by the end of the day, there will be 3 other witnesses come forward swearing the crab legs left with JW consentually and not against their will

+14 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

And, they had it on video.

But, it was erased.

And besides, the store didn't want to prosecute.

And, Jameis had baseball practice, so we couldn't talk to him.

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

+7 HS
otrain2416's picture

Talahassee police will look into investigating this case in a few months be patient.

+3 HS
gobucks96's picture

How did actually think he could grab the crab legs and not pay for them?? I'm sorry, but that's just stupid!

BassDropper's picture
-2 HS
cinserious's picture

A crableg thief a thug does not one make.... Wait, WHAT?!?!?

+1 HS
BassDropper's picture

Also he just earned himself a new nickname "The Big LOBster"

DIRECTIONER

-2 HS
southbuc's picture

Fsu football. Got crabs?

+2 HS
Duccivespucci's picture

Obviously, this is Meyer's fault. Meyer recruited him for Ohio State and didn't set him straight! 

Michael

jamesrbrown322's picture

https://vine.co/v/MrZVJjpAIXb

This is pretty hilarious.

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes