Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Roby Tweets

SilverState's picture
April 25, 2014 at 11:19am
20 Comments
jedkat's picture

“The teams that don’t respect their coaches and don’t trust their coaches are the teams that go .500"
~Zach Boren

SilverState's picture

+2 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

To his last tweet, what does he expect?

Also, I'm pretty sure most of the news outlets that have the story HAVE all of the facts in it. They might not have had all the facts in the beginning, but that's to be expected. 

The first man gets the Oyster, the second man gets the shell.

+1 HS
hit_the_couch's picture

It's not uncommon for news outlets to never have all the facts no matter how far into an investigation.

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

jeremytwoface's picture

Yeah I feel like this is getting blown out of the water... I'm definitely not one to condone driving drunk, but the legal limit for Ohio is .08 BAC.

Roby had a .008 BAC.

I'm not even sure why he was cited?

+1 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

I don't think tweeting about this is a real good idea. I don't think anyone thought he was drunk, just impaired. 

+2 HS
OSUStu's picture

Lots of people, including people on this site, thought he was drunk.  Just look at the comments on the main article.  

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+1 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

well a lot more thought he was intoxicated but not drunk, i.e. on weeeeeed!

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+2 HS
brandonbauer87's picture
+1 HS
osu07asu10's picture

SM, I get so excited when you give me an opportunity to go Half Baked...

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

jeremytwoface's picture

Well what he is saying is that he was neither. His BAC was .008 which is like drinking a half of a beer.

osu07asu10's picture

Lightweight...

OSU_1992_UFM's picture

This may be stupid, but if I'm a player thats getting ready to be drafted, I personally would not go anywhere except to workout. Like when the hell are people going to learn that even if you didn't do anything wrong, the suspicion can be just as bad, if not worse than the actual "crime"

O and the media blows things out of proportion?!?! Where the hell have I been...

UFM_Renewal

+2 HS
osu07asu10's picture

This may be stupid, but if I'm a player thats getting ready to be drafted, I personally would not go anywhere except to workout. Like when the hell are people going to learn that even if you didn't do anything wrong, the suspicion can be just as bad, if not worse than the actual "crime"

This was my line of thinking. You're a few weeks away from the draft and by the time he got arrested it was Easter Sunday. Don't you have better things to do than troll the Arena District for some sloppy bar ass?

+1 HS
bigbadbuck's picture

well he obviously hasn't learned that ANY LITTLE THING is going to get played up when you are about to be drafted. Also Im not saying that being impaired is just a little thing, my statement was to make a point.

Battles are sometimes won by generals; wars are nearly always won by sergeants and privates. Football is no different, the guys down in the trenches win the games, not the coach.            

Hovenaut's picture

Nothing at 4:19...registers at 4:20.

Hi.

Sorry all...I'm  just, like, noticing the details, man.

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
SilverState's picture
+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Sean Penn played the best stoner in F.T.A.R.H.

+2 HS
Buckeye_in_SEC_country's picture

He originally put his SS# up the first time he tweeted the pic of the report.