Chad Lindsay to sign with OSU

toad1204's picture
April 22, 2014 at 2:38pm
34 Comments
SilverBullet-98's picture

"The Past Builds the Future"

+2 HS
toad1204's picture

Thanks for the embed, the work PC and the new site aren't friends or I would have.

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

AlwayzABuckeye614's picture

Dont we have 2 centers already, Boren and Price?

TheBadOwl's picture

Boren is good, he'll be a great backup at center this year, and then should take over next year. I'd slide Price over to one of the guard spots, have him battle it out with Underwood.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+2 HS
m5987usus's picture

Not recruiting news! but hey a new player!! woohooo!

O-H!

WhySoSerious's picture

Interesting. 

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

MikeEagleBuckeye's picture

Welp, one scholly too many again... Don't get me wrong, it's great to have him!  But now we KNOW that we will see someone else leave as well, which is never a fun/good thing to see.

+1 HS
AlwayzABuckeye614's picture

Why would someone leave? forced out, in not so many words?

Unky Buck's picture

I wouldn't say forced out. I'd say it's more likely that the staff knows of another player that is likely leaving for whatever reason and went after another guy. I have faith that they know who it is but for us on the outside, it seems ominous.

teddyballgame's picture

Anyone else think Boren might transfer?

Billy Price at guard and Lindsay at center makes the line look much better imo.

BassDropper's picture

Just thinking that about Boren. There were some rumblings that he would transfer if Price beat him out, this doesn't look good imo. Would be some shit if he went to Michigan.

DIRECTIONER

Buckeyevstheworld's picture
Getting a new player and trolling Michigan at the same time?

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+10 HS
Son of Sevenless's picture

Remember when Ice Cube used to be a menacing, talented rapper?  Now he is just a comedian in Coors commercials. Long live the 90s.

+2 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Remember when he was in NWA and one of their hits was "Fuck the Police"?

And now most of his acting roles are as cops. Hmm.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+1 HS
EvanstonBuckeye's picture

This would be a huge get in terms of an experienced player from the nation's best team, ready to start. Our O-line just got loads better.

Killer nuts's picture

All help to offensive line is appreciated

+2 HS
bethmowins's picture
+2 HS
Buckidelphia's picture

A nice injection of veteran leadership to a young offensive line.

This Center from Bama is a definite take, probably knows a thing or two about Nussimeir's (old Alabama OC) offense.

It's a shame he didn't realize Ohio State was the to take his talents to a few years back...

+1 HS
4cornersbuck's picture

Just think how useful he will be when we meet Bama in the NC playoffs.

4cornersbuck

+1 HS
BamaMike's picture

I like your enthusiasm, but I'm not so sure Alabama will be there to play OSU.  Our QB situation scares the bejesus out of me, and I'm just hoping the kid from FSU is the answer.  So many holes to fill, I'm pretty nervous about the upcoming year.  The only ray of hope is that our schedule is easy again this year, so there's a shot.  I hope to see both Alabama and tOSU do well, I just have higher hopes for the Buckeyes than I do for my Crimson Tide.

+4 HS

+1 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture

The rich get richer and Michigan still sucks!

+3 HS
4cornersbuck's picture

Where else could he transfer to and have both a chance at starting AND playing for a NC?

4cornersbuck

+2 HS
causeicouldntgo43's picture

If this is the real Beth Mowins, can you give us a funny Joey Galloway story?

bethmowins's picture

Joey tells me Devin Brown and Rod Jones aren't on the Buckeyes...he cracks me up!

+2 HS
Mean Mr Mustard's picture

Wow!  You really are Beth Mowins!!  Great to have a celebrity here!

Danify's picture

A few gems ...

He knew he wouldn't be able to crack that starting interior lineup of Kalis, Glasgow, and Bosch. Too intimidating for him, for sure.

and

If we had a different staff, we perhaps can compete with OSU.

+2 HS
buckeyeguy0615's picture

Why did he transfer?

B1G 10 Buckeye Stuck in SEC Country's picture

Bama over signing... I kid, I kid...well, sorta

" Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." - John Wayne 

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture
+1 HS