Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Decent spring game forecast

hetuck's picture
April 3, 2014 at 8:41pm
12 Comments

Forecast ranges from 60 to 63 and sunny/partly cloudy. No sunbathing coeds, but lots of middle-aged dudes in jerseys. I'll say crowd of 65K. Ticket cost and availability on BTNHD hold down the numbers. 

InTressITrust's picture

One of my friends described weather best "a bipolar women PMSing". It is still a long way out to predicte the weather. Especially in Ohio.

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

hetuck's picture

The forecast for the spring game is getting better: the consensus is upper 60's and partly cloudy/sunny. BTW, I'm doing this as a service to my fellow 11W readers trying to decide whether to come to the game. We're all hungry for football, but the weather is a huge factor in deciding whether to shell out the bucks for tickets and come to Columbus or watch it in HD in your man cave. 

Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.

Vince Lombardi

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

There is a 100% chance of awesomeness....

Raider85's picture

I will be going rain or shine and plan to take my daughter for her first live taste of Buckeye football!

Raider85

Seattle Linga's picture

TTUN - had a spring game yesterday.

Announced crowd - 83.417

Reality - 1,524 

+1 HS
MassiveAttack's picture

LOL!  I think they had 15,000.   I'm looking for us to have that number times four, but hopefully five (60,000 - 75,000).

The Ohio State University - "Haters love us!"

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Agreed Massive - can't wait - stuck watching it from afar.

Bolt's picture

I'll be there rain or shine, my good friends.

Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

$20 for a spring ticket ?!

Da Fuq ?!

Fire Gene Smith yesterday.

-1 HS
jmacaulay17's picture

The forecast is now showing 71 degrees and mostly sunny! Sounds like a great day for football.

The Ohio State University Class of 2013

hetuck's picture

Forecast continues to look good. You can get discounted tickets at Donato's. 

Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.

Vince Lombardi

Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

This is going to be a huge day in recruiting for the future of the program..I have to say Im jacked with anticipation like we are playing in a Bowl game.72 sunny with a slight breeze...Is tOSU working with the Government to manufacture such a beautiful  forecast?

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne