I had you in mind when I read it. If the B1G expands, it will be in conjunction with the TV talks. It's clear Boren isn't happy with the status quo, so something will give in the next two years.
1. Hawaii has a transfer QB who is pretty good. Norm Chow is no dummy.
The Best of Times was pretty good. "Kill Taft!"
Jalyn Holmes with a big chance to shine in his home state.
Big opportunity for Holmes to start in his home state.
Bet Tim May wishes he could take back his "Hyde's gone" tweet. You don't fool with these type stories until it is ironclad.
Wisconsin is the media pick to win the West so I go with Chryst. I'm predicting 7-5/6-6 for Jim.
Embrace the fact OSU is one of a small group of schools to be in this position. Memories of the 1998 season after a shared 1997 championship are fading for the school up north.
Wish him the best, but sure hope he didn't get false assurances about potential NCAA punishment. Combine an ongoing NCAA investigation with the accusations of the player's stepfather and you have the potential for a multi-year postseason ban.
I hope OSU keeps 1-2 scholarships open for reasons like this or fired coaches/coaches moving to the NFL.
Cheese curds is about the most unique aspect of Green Bay food. What is unique is a NFL stadium in the middle of a residential neighborhood. I have never attended a game so I can't offer tips on parking. I would check the Radisson at the Oneida casino for packages and game shuttles.
Another different restaurant is the Quarter Deck where you cook your own steak.
Given the quantitative process outlined in the Dispatch, I'll give the edge to J.T.
Substitute "internet era" for "New Age." I loved Keith Jackson, but I don't want to go back to the pre-1984 days with two national games on Saturday and teams limited to six appearances over two years.
After struggling to sell tickets the first two years, Delaney is doing cheetah flips to have OSU in the game and contending again. So is Fox.
1. When Braxton moves into the backfield to be the second back, it sets him up as the sweep back (sets up counter trey) as well as the sweep with Elliott and the play action pass.
2. Don't forget the "Shelley Shovel" pass.
OSU will never sacrifice a home game for a neutral site. The money doesn't add up.
Yep, Karen sez drunken orgies.
How are OSU coaches handling the increased academic requirements for 2016 and Beyond? Are they willing to accept a year of "academic redshirt" for a superior talent?
Remember Gee's email about the Texas "Tech" problem?
I think the B1G was close to adding Texas and Notre Dame as rumored at the time.
Assuming it puts OSU up by 35, I'll take the 15 yard penalty.
We have great fun at Bert's expense, but deep down, aren't you a bit envious? Think about it:
1. Fun job that pays multi-millions every year.
2. Smoking hot wife.
3. Eat and drink anything you want because you don't care what you look like.
That's bigger than Nebraska. Think viewers, not population. People wouldn't tune in to see Nebraska-Oklahoma again? Plus you keep Texas-Oklahoma intact.
I can see ESPN brokering a Texas/Oklahoma move to the B1G as part of the TV negotiations to get out from under LHN.
1. Money will always be an issue. We have no idea how CIC membership has increased their Federal grants. As for the TV contract, without knowing the exact wording, the networks aren't obligated to reopen the contract if teams are added. Even if they do, it will be an incremental increase to keep the current schools whole, not anything like the pending B1G deal. They would get a bump for a title game, probably in the range of $20M split 12/13 ways.
2. Here is a good look at the issue. Remember, they get full money in 2017.
Said his wife would pass on the bacon so that's for him.