Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

EzE getting some national love

vitaminB's picture
March 26, 2014 at 7:26pm
15 Comments
dwcbuckeye's picture

Doesn't SI know he plays like a Freshman. 

How freaking unfortunate is that?

+2 HS
otrain2416's picture

I want to see this kid succeed but he needs to win the RB job first. Rod and Dunn are gonna push him for that position. 

Gray Box's picture

Ezekiel Elijah Elliott Freshman Highlights 2013: 

+3 HS
KBonay's picture

You said SI and football in the same sentence...

-2 HS
osu07asu10's picture

He's not quite as truck built as MoC but he really does have that sidestep and explosion like Clarett had. The ability to get small and hit a hole but still deliver a blow at the end of it. He is going to be really special, we've got a good one!

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+1 HS
GVerrilli92's picture

That side-step against PSU, wow. Eze is an interesting case because he could be very versatile moving forward. Apparently he's up 10lbs. from when he came in as a freshman. So he could stay there and keep the quickness or he could continue to gain some weight and be an ideal every-down back.

This year it seems like they're setting up Rod Smith to be the first-down, sure yardage back. That's why I don't think they mind Eze being the size he is, so that he can come in and exploit the edge.

How many cheeseburgers are you gunna drive into that dirty old cheeseburger locker Brady Hoke?

Chief B1G Dump's picture

EzE is already perhaps my favorite Buckeye...

+4 HS
vitaminB's picture

I think I'm with you on that one.

Hovenaut's picture

Too many horses in the stable, not that I'm complaining, though I do think EzE will be well utilized.

I am not the Last Dragon, therefore I do not possess the power of the Glow.

osu07asu10's picture

Those horses are going to be having the B1G coaches running for cover...

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+5 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

This kids name is about to explode on the National scene like an atom bomb. Take no prisoners,he will join the watch list this year. Might even steal one of those September awards away from an annual *ichigan player.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I love me some number 15

+1 HS
KingsRite's picture

He makes it look so doggone EzE.

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

+1 HS
Jbucks's picture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt99HRQx3Xo

Remember if it dont work out for him running the ball.... We could never have enough take your head off Safties

Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it-John 1:5 SEC meet Ohio State, Ohio State meet SEC

Humbuck's picture

Speed to the edge will come in handy with a young line.  If Rod isn't getting holes between the tackles he will have a hard time getting to the second level.  Not a knock on Rod at all but a big back with a young line can make for short gains. 

Nice thing is, you put speed at the edge and most teams start cheating their LB's out a little bit and suddenly the middle is soft.