Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Ted Ginn signs with...

Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture
March 13, 2014 at 8:35pm
13 Comments
osubuck57's picture

Damn, I was hoping Cleveland would have given him a call, but best of luck to him in the desert.

SCOTTC.

+3 HS
Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

Yeah, I feel ya. I'm a Bengals fan, but heck, I'd love to see him go to one of my team's rivals (CLE, PGH, BALT) just so I could watch him play at least twice a year.

Speaking of, I'm betting part of his motivation (besides getting a 3 yr. deal) was getting to face San Fran. twice a year, a team that underutilized him.

-1 HS
BuckFly's picture

Ted's last visit to Arizona

+3 HS
IH8UOFM's picture

Such a melancholy feel watching that play.

Teddy_2Step_Ginn's picture

He has a great history when he's played on that field. Hopefully that continues.

+2 HS
kareemabduljacobb's picture

Minus the whole teammate celebrations with him that take him out of the game 13 seconds in or whatever ha.

+2 HS
MacG91's picture

Yeah Carson has a big arm so Ginn should fit nicely as a deep threat. 

Mac..yeah

sivaDavis's picture

As a 49ers fan, I hope he takes the first kickoff to the house against us. Hate that Baalke was an idiot and didn't want to keep him.

And yes, I may be a little bitter.. You'd be bitter too if you had a authentic $260 #19 San Francisco Ted Ginn jersey in the closet never to be worn again that took two months to deliver... Why'd you leave me Teddy....why! *goes to corner and cries*

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

With Palmer as the QB, Ginn will probably have 40 tackles by the end of the season.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+5 HS
TraptnMI's picture

What a wonderful surprise. Had no idea. thanx. I've got a feel good moment going on here. Best of luck to Theodore.

" It's real good whatcha done Anthony, real good ! "

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Boy I hope he has fun in AZ - it's a great place to live in the fall and winter

+1 HS
hit_the_couch's picture

I see Carolina actually gave him some time at WR; guess he's finally starting to learn how to run a route. Hopefully he finally develops into a pro WR.

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!