Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Ideal Starting Lineup For Bball Team?

0 HS
c92996p's picture
January 27, 2016 at 12:33am
25 Comments

I was thrilled to see Thad mix it up yesterday and finally put Harris on the court to start the game.  That being said, I just feel like Lyle is too valuable to remain off the court for such a long period of time.  My ideal starting 5 would be:

Harris, Williams, Bates-Diop, Tate, Giddens

I think Williams is too much of a scoring threat to leave off of the court especially when Harris, Tate, and Giddens can't really stretch the floor.  On the flip side, the latter 3 should start because they show the type of hustle and work ethic the rest of the team needs to emulate.  Even though Lyle wouldn't start, I would still play him 25 minutes at least as a sixth man spotting Harris, Tate, and Williams.  Loving would be more effective coming off the bench when a spark is needed and would keep us from having to worry about his James Harden circa 2013 defense.

Anyways, this is just my $.02.  I would love to hear everyone else's suggestions/ideas.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments