Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State men's and women's basketball discussion.

Bahama trip - Dispatch provides streaming links

GreatLakesMike's picture
August 5, 2014 at 6:42pm
13 Comments
whiskeyjuice's picture

Being able to tell future recruits that the Buckeyes played in the Bahamas definitely can't hurt their recruiting chances.

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

Toilrt Paper's picture

They can only play outside the country every 4 years, they could be going to Turkey 4 years from this year.

Seattle Linga's picture

In that case we need to have an annual game AT Hawaii. 

PasadenaBuckeye626's picture

The NCAA regulates that, too.  No joke

Go Bucks!

BrooklynBuckeye's picture

Anyone know if they will stay up after the games are over? If not, any way to DVR the internet? If there's not already an app for that, anyone interested in making a million dollars with me?

+1 HS
GreatLakesMike's picture

Brooklyn, do you have to wake up super early for work? That's EST time zone listed for those games.  

+1 HS
BrooklynBuckeye's picture

Nah, work late usually. DVR almost all primetime sporting events and watch them later at night. 

RenegadeBuckeye's picture

FYI. The game on Thursday has been moved to 7:00pm.

OSU069's picture

Sorry if this is stupid but are these live streams or just the box score?

GreatLakesMike's picture

Not stupid. The Dispatch article above, and 97.1 both said "streaming online." I don't see a stream at the website the dispatch linked. 

ETA: LandGrant also says "streaming live" and directs to the same link. I'm not sure streaming means what they think it means. 

GreatLakesMike's picture

Well, apologize to everyone. I thought we had something. This is just a box score unless I'm missing something? I suppose that technically, "play by play" is streaming but who references streaming when referring to a play by play text?