Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State men's and women's basketball discussion.

Aaron Craft...the opposite of Johnny Manziel

TedGinnIsFasterThanYou's picture
July 26, 2014 at 11:22pm
16 Comments
Gobucks2204's picture

Thanks for the link. What happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas as Johnny Manziel shows. It's refreshing to see Craft displaying maturity and discretion, against the backdrop of the neon glitter and glamour of Vegas.

+5 HS
-2 HS
MikeTheBuckeye's picture

I wouldn't go as far as criticizing Johnny Manziel by calling him an attention whore. He has no control over what others take pictures of an upload onto the internet. But obviously the man is going to put no effort to remain low key and live under a rock. There is a big difference in the celebrity status of Aaron Craft and Johnny Manziel and you can't argue that. Craft simply doesn't bring the amount of attention and hype that Manziel would, especially in Vegas. However, with all this said, I think it is obvious that Craft is an athlete and a professional with far more class. But that is no reason to slander someone else and deprive yourself of your own class.

-4 HS

"Slander" ??? 

Haha, ok there honey, you best look up the definition of slander.

I'm not even a Steelers fan, but man alive, I can't wait to watch Shazier literally plant this "Look at me!, Look at me!" punk into the turf.

-10 HS
MikeTheBuckeye's picture

Don't call me honey. And slander is a false statement that degrades the recipient. Johnny Manziel. Just because you're biased as to whether you like the player or not, you have no reason to judge what goes on in his head if you have never met or spoken to the kid. And thanks for the down vote, "honey".

-4 HS

You're just biased because your Browns team drafted him. If the Bengals drafted him you wouldn't be kissing his little behind. Speaking of, with his style of play and petite frame, that Manziel dude is gonna spend more time on the I.R. than he will on the A.R..

-10 HS
MikeTheBuckeye's picture

You are too ignorant to hold a conversation with. You're comments have nothing to do with the topic of this forum.

-4 HS

Whatever man, I was just drinking some Fogerty while listening to some Stroh's and you came in here with your bunk junk.

GET OFF MY LAWN! partner

-10 HS
cajunbuckeye's picture

An angry fan...rooting for an angry team...led by angry coaches

+6 HS
ralEbuckI's picture

Not defending what Ted wrote, but I do take issue with what you wrote about him having no control over what pics people take and post.  They could not have taken of photo of him rolling up a $20 bill if he never rolled up a $20 bill.

+4 HS

Feel free to defend what Ted wrote...he's right on. Thank u

-2 HS

IR = Injured Reserve

AR = Active Roster

-7 HS
southbay's picture

Does this mean I have no chance of introducing my kid to Aaron Craft when we're in Las Vegas next month?

+1 HS
Mean Mr Mustard's picture

.Isn't it kinda pretentious to act like he has been there before if it is his first time in Vegas.  Oh, like Las Vegas is nooo big deal to Aaron Craft.  It kinda sounds like a lot of false modesty to me.

JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

Any news on Craft? When is the deadline for NBA teams to sign players?

Buckeye fan from PA