Been working to get as much info as I can on visits. Here is what I got for you guys:
- Jordan Diamond had a BLAST on his visit. Absolutely blown away. 12 out of 10 on the scale. Bucks definitely trail nobody and it will be a matter of keeping that buzz going before he makes his decision in January. The staff feels like this is theirs to lose.
- I have been saying for a while that Kyle Dodson would flip to OSU. Back when I first said that it was a bold claim. Now I would be surprised if it doesn't happen. Another GREAT visit for Meyer and the staff.
- Spoke to a couple players who all think Se'Von Pittman will be a Buckeye. The MSU commit isn't really talking to the media and I don't think you'll hear anything from him until a final decision is made. His coach wants him to keep his word to Sparty, but if Urban will have him, I like Se'Von to the Bucks.
- Tommy Schutt also had a great time. I was told expect a commitment to Ohio State "within the next week or two". That is a good source and I am going to go with that info.
- Bri'onte Dunn had a good time and all the current commits were working him pretty hard. Dunn was telling people he's going to work on getting Kalis to flip over to the Bucks, obviously a good sign, although take that lightly they were probably horsing around and Kalis to OSU is dead. A couple of the commits I spoke to all said they think Bri'onte will stay with OSU. Dunn is supposed to visit Michigan next week. let's see if that happens. If he does, I won't be as confident as these players.
- All of the committed prospects really bonded and had a great time. They all are really excited about playing for Urban Meyer and can't wait to get to Columbus. They are going to try and help the coaches recruit the rest of this class and finish strong. They feel good about all the prospects that visited this weekend.
- Finally, LB Camren Williams from Massachussetts is visiting tonight and will likely stay a few days. I'll start digging on this one.
I will try to get whatever updates I can for you all. This is what I have for now.