College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Purdue quarterback graduate Austin Appleby is transferring to Florida.

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
January 5, 2016 at 9:23am
17 Comments

Maybe this helps our case with Haskins, though I feel like he is leaning towards staying at Maryland.  So that gives them a transfer Del Rio who will be ready to challenge for the spot, Appleby, Treon Harris, Trask and incoming freshman Feleipe Frank's. Haskins would have to battle those five for the starting spot.

"I have lived my dream to be a Big Ten quarterback along with earning my degree from one of the most prestigious universities in the world," Appleby tweeted. "What I have experienced and the relationships I have established will influence me the rest of my life. I am forever grateful for the opportunities I had as a Boilermaker."

Appleby is expected to compete with Treon Harris and former Alabamaand Oregon State quarterback Luke Del Rio for the starting job. The Gators also have freshmen Feleipe Franks and Kyle Trask on campus. They are expected to take part in spring practice."

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/14506361/purdue-boilermak...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments