College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Week #10, huge weekend, BIG and other top matchup winners

0 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture
November 1, 2015 at 9:50am
24 Comments

This weekend has all the makings of a defining week in the 2015 season and will be as good, if not better than the first 3 weeks of the up coming Bowl season.

Minnesota @ Ohio State- I expect an Ohio State victory, but expect a sluggish OSU offense.  Minnesota has a decent pass defense, so OSU will run the ball.  Wouldn't be suprised to see a 32-16 final score

Illinois @ Purdue- Purdue is rising, Illinois is falling, both might be at the same level now, so going with home team, that has momentum.  Boiler up.

Penn State @ Northwestern- I see, now, why Penn State lost to Temple.  Penn a State not as bad as I once thought.  Expecting them to get the win, in Chicago.  Will be a close contest.

Iowa @ Indiana- will be a good test for the Hawkeyes defense.  Wouldn't be shocked at an upset here.  Will be the first time I'll have watched much of Iowa, this year....so , I really don't know much about them, other than they are undefeated.

Rutgers @ Michigan- admitting that Michigan is a good team....not top 10 great, but they are stout on defense.  Jabril Peppers is going to be a handful for OSU, in a few weeks..  Michigan will win this by 3TDs, even if Wilton Speight is QBing.

Wisconsin @ Maryland- Terps looking forward to basketball season, Wisconsin gets another B1G win, improving Bowl tie in destination.

Michigan State @ Nebraska- Huskers bring a knife to a gun fight.  They better hope for inclement weather.....because that couple with a home, night game would be the only things they have going for them.  Sparty 35-10.

Northern Illinois @ Toledo- Tuesday MACtion.  Will see if Toledo is able to topple a team that went toe to toe with Ohio State, and remain unbeaten.  I hope Toledo wins.  This game gets Week #10 started off early and with a bang.  I expect Toledo to win at home.

Baylor @ Kansas State- Thursday night, hoping for an upset, here.  Baylor on the road, QB making first start....however K-State really doesn't have that typical Bill Snyder K-State feel.  Want an upset, but won't get one.

Cinincinati @ Houston- Bearcats will give Cougars all they can handle.  Home Feild makes a difference as Houston remains unbeaten, pulling away from UC, in the second half.

Duke @ North Carolina- rivalry spills onto the football Feild, for once, as UNC looks to get into the ACC Championship game.  Don't think Duke can recover from their Ref Screwjob Loss to Miami, in time to beat improving UNC on the road.

Notre Dame @ Pitt- Notre Dame is looking awfully good...they don't resemble the Notre Dame teams of a decade ago that didn't have the athletes and depth to challenge everybody.  I say ND is for real.  Pitt is....well, Pitt is Pitt.  That said, I wouldn't be suprised to see a really close game.  ND pulling it out late, like they usually do against Pitt.  Wish Pitt had a better QB.  

Arkansas @ Ole Miss- It's November in the SEC.  Upset alert , As bad as the "football gods" treated me, this past week, hope they treat me reverse, this week, and let Bert get shot down.  Would like to see Arkansas Not go to a bowl game

Florida State @ Clemson-I've felt Clemson a bit overrated all year, so wouldn't be suprised to see FSU pull the upset.  Probably won't watch much of this game, with all the other games going on....also watching a team coached by Jimbo play against a team coached by Dabo, is pretty Hilljack.

TCU @ Oklahoma State- Go OSU! First team to 10 touchdowns wins.  I think Cowboys win at Home.

Navy @ Memphis- always say it's tough to face Navy's option attack with only a week to prepare.  Time for the Midshipmen to put some truth to the saying.  Memphis is good though.....too good to be upset.

LSU @ Alabama- I really don't care who wins.  Whoever wins will be touted as the best team in CFB, by a ton of pundits. I guess I'd rather see Alabama get beat, but don't care, either way.  It will be soul warming to see either team suffer a defeat.  

Going to be fun.....Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 24 Comments