College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

"Bret Bielema is a Dick"

0 HS
Grant Edgell's picture
September 10, 2015 at 12:20pm
20 Comments

I'm not one to promote one site on another but the link below goes to an old landing place that could barely be considered a "site" and is no longer active anyway (it smelled of death even before it died).

Among all of the Bret Bielema talk this week I was reminded of a blog post I put together three years ago, appropriately titled, "Bret Bielema is a Dick." Seems to fit the narrative no matter the space or time its read.

Here's an excerpt on Bielema getting his panties in a wad about Urban flipping one of his Wisconsin recruits, followed by a link if you're so inclined...

The most irritating portion of what was originally released from Bert's blow hole was that he claimed, "the situation got rectified," as if he was the good cop who corrected Meyer, and Meyer somehow heeded the warning and corrected whatever "illegal" action he had taken. If we've seen, heard or learned anything about Urban Meyer in his three months wearing Scarlet and Gray it's that he wouldn't heed to any warning shots from the windbreaker-wearing fatty in Madison.

When all is said and done, Bert was simply upset that Meyer flipped one of his prized verbal commits and he decided to vent to the media. You can't really blame him for getting his dauber down this week. After all he's now lost Dodson to Ohio State, numerous coaches from his staff to better jobs, his free agent quarterback Russell Wilson to graduation, the opportunity to snag Dayne Crist to Charlie Weis in Kansas, and back-to-back Rose Bowls. He's pissy and has given us all a front row seat with a view directly into his sad, bitter state of mind.

LINK: Bret Bielema is a Dick

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments