Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

UD Flyers Basketball Vs. North Florida

+2 HS
All Ok Jumpmaster's picture
December 21, 2019 at 5:39pm
0 Comments

Hi guys,

So, a quick background / context.

I am 36 yr old man, Army, currently in the stan land but will be taking my R&R over this Christmas holiday.  I have not seen my parents in 2 years.  They are both graduates of UD, and my dad was a long-time UD Flyer BBall season ticket holder.  Going to games with him when I was a kid was a life-shaping experience that I am very fond of.  

The home game vs North Florida is an opportunity for us to re-live a favorite childhood memory, and attend a game together with my mom, as a family, especially since they have not been to the arena since they renovated it.

I am having trouble located tickets to this game, I guess between the timing and the fact that the team is pretty good this year have made it a hot commodity.

The best I could find as 4 tickets on StubHub in the 200 section but it will cost me $1100 when all said and done.  Its more so that If I am going to drop that amount of money, there a lot of other things I can get my parents that would be far better than a UD flyer game against a poor(er) opponent.

If it were Xavier or UC maybe worth that $$

Anyway, I didn't post to ask for a favor or anything like that, just simply if you know anyone that may have tickets they care to part with, please hit me up.  Just looking for 3 seats together (will pay for 4 if need be) and preferably not in the 400 section.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Go Bucks

Beat Michigan

Fuck Michigan 

Beat Clemson

Fuck Clemson

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.