Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

8 March workout thread

0 HS
BuckeyeChief's picture
March 8, 2016 at 7:21am
70 Comments

Hello all, I know this thread topic comes and goes, figured I'd revive it for some inputs and motivation.

So, I am getting back into PT full swing, post arm surgery. It has taken me a bit to get back, as right after the 2 week healing period (swelling, stitches, etc.) I started working it, and immediately started having severe ITB problems. I had to take a while off from running, and develop a pretty intense stretching plan for both my right ITB and back. While I was recovering from the surgery, with 10 days of convalescent leave and put on a bit of weight (8 lbs or so).

Right now, I am down 5 of those lbs, to 227. My overall goal is to drop down to and maintain 215 lbs. My workouts are consisting of 3 weight lifting days (M/W/F) at 5AM, Core and run days on Tuesday/ Thursday, adding a 3 miler on Wednesday, with track workouts and long runs on Sunday. I have switched my diet up, back off of soda, and breakfast on M-F is a protein shake (usually 1 scoop of whey, milk, strawberries and blueberries).

I don't have many races lined up this year, maybe 1 summer and 1 fall race. How is everyone else's work out routine going?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 70 Comments