- At least isn't wasnt scUM
- They have the target on their back now. We can (kind of) play with house money.
- This team either continues to regress or grow.
- JT wasn't the issue.
Exactly. Even at Florida he had some head scratchers.
- How many undefeated seasons has Urban Meyer had?
- The defense played pretty well.
- The WR's have been killing us for a while; bad routes, dropped balls.
- The O-line...man oh man, they need some work.
- Is it just me, or are a lot of snaps a bit high? Is that hurting us or am I nuts?
- Of all the ways to lose this game, special teams? Seriously?
- This is still a pretty young team, that does not control it's destiny. We need to get better and get help.
Bad routes and wind?
Can't let that happen.
I think it is a mini- Floyd of Rosedale made of tin foil.
I should say provided 2007 doesn't return.
Fellas, this is great! I watched a few minutes, gotta get back to homework and will watch tonight.
Fletch! This was a great breakdown! And I need to see if Fletch is on netflix now!
How much longer are you there?
Go to the game, DVR the Buckeyes. That's better than my weekend will be. #noragrets