Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings: ND Hate Week Edition

0 HS
osu07asu10's picture
December 29, 2015 at 8:07am
107 Comments

Happy Game Week folks. Let me start this rambling by saying if you aren’t pumped to kick Catholic ass (I’m Catholic so I’m allowed to say whatever I want) all over the desert on Friday then, this ramblings ain’t for you. I want ramblers who live to antagonize domers, who sent them condolence cards after the last Fiesta Bowl, these arrogant bastards deserve it all. Let the hate flow.

Also, this is my last ramblings. Although YTown is ungrateful, never asked me to fill in, sucks at Ramblings, and never thanked me for taking his piece to new heights, this is his gig and I can’t lift it from him. Hell, Dirk can’t even reset a few outlets in his house, the Ramblings is his baby. Thanks for letting me sleep on your couch Dirk, a pillow and blanket would have been nice though...

A wise man, valued 11w contributor Chet once said, never let 8 years and the joy of a 2002 NC get between your first born and your second (or something like that). We’ve shared in the joy of YTown and APack’s recent Baby #2 happenings and I openly lamented the day #2 would arrive in the 07/10 household. Well folks, guess what I got for Christmas??? Mrs. 07/10 informed me yesterday afternoon that we are indeed expecting Baby 07/10 – 2. We will confirm at the Doctor’s visit this week but we are both pretty confident that Baby 07/10 – 2 was conceived the morning of the TTUN beatdown.

The drink of the week since it is an “early” affair at 1pm  on New Years Day and you might be a tad blitzed from the night before, is Irish Coffee (we also wish to mock all things ND). Grab yourself a coffee and some Bailey’s Irish Cream Irish Whiskey (h/t TN Joe) and start kicking that hangover and get ready to beat the shit out of some holier than thou domers. Bonus food of the week is potatoes, because we have them, and haha Ireland.

TL;DR: ND Sucks, It’s YTown’s gig, Knocked Mrs. 07/10  during The Game, ND Sucks.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 107 Comments