Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

What's the Most Trouble You've Ever Been In?

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
December 9, 2015 at 9:29am
183 Comments

I was browsing around deadspin and came across a pretty fun topic for discussion.  I'm super bored sitting here waiting by the phone for a call from the wife.

What is the most trouble you were ever in growing up?  Basically, what's something idiotic that you did that got you in deep shit?

I have to say the worst trouble I was ever in was my sophomore year of high school when I had just gotten my license.  My parents were stingy about letting me use their car at the time and my buddy and I wanted to drive to another town to meet up with some girls.  (Chasing tail always gets you in trouble in one way or another)  Anyway, his mom decides to let me drive her truck, which was a stupid decision as an adult.  We met up with the girls and then headed home, the back way.  I was driving this Dodge Dakota like a fucking mad man through corn fields and anything else I could find.  Typical teenager shit.  Well I ended up hitting a telephone pole at a low rate of speed.  Nothing serious, no airbag deployment.  The truck was fucked up.  We got the bright idea to just park it in the garage and since his mom worked nights, maybe she'd think someone did it in her work parking lot.

Fast forward three weeks.  We think we got away with it.  The police knock on my door saying they need to ask me some questions.  I'm fucking shitting bricks at this point.  My mom and dad are in the room and I'm caving on the whole thing crying like a little girl because I think I'm going to jail or something.  I thought my buddy had caved and ratted me out.  Well, somehow my parents had found out and told the cops to fuck with me since they knew a few of them.  I was grounded for 2 months.  No TV, no video games, not even books.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 183 Comments