Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings and Beer of the Week

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
November 3, 2015 at 7:58am
166 Comments

Happy Tuesday morning, ‘errbody.  What a week/weekend.  I’ll first start by saying that Halloween was a good time taking the little one out for her first trick or treating adventure.  It partly sucked because I was battling a cold all day but I had a Sunny D bomb at a lovely tavern called Nobles that put me on the straight and narrow.  I can only assume there was OJ, vodka, something else and Red Bull in it.  The Apack family joined in these adventures.  I guess you could say we’re friends (although it’s not facebook official).

November is a big month for college football and the slate is about to get tougher.  What a weekend this weekend with Bama/LSU and FSU/Clemson.  November is also the time to donate to prostate cancer and join the 11W Movember team.  My fumanchu is gonna get crazy this year.  #fuckcancer

For those of you living under a rock, JT isn’t playing this weekend.  I think the most intriguing aspect of this whole thing is that Braxton Miller is now QB #2.  The Ohio State coaching staff knows a lot more than we do and I’d put money on Braxton throwing his first passes (yes, passes plural) on Saturday.  It’s going to be an exciting one to watch.   The JT situation is going to be what brings this team together at the right time, IMO.  Hang on, bros, crunch time is here.

This weeks Beer of the Week is New Belgium’s Ranger IPA.  I’m just now getting into IPAs so I chose Ranger as my entry level and it did not disappoint.  The beer is readily available at damn near any establishment that sells beer.  Pick up a sixer for this weekend’s game while you watch Braxton sling the rock around.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 166 Comments