Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings and Beer of the Week.

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
October 20, 2015 at 7:45am
210 Comments

Welcome to week eight.  After this week the season will be two-thirds complete and that is just depressing to think about.

First things first, Michigan tears are delicious.  The Apack family came to the YTown crib for the game on Saturday and weren’t in the door for more than 30 seconds when Sparty recovered the punt/fumble and housed it for the win.  Maybe Apack is good luck?  I have a few friends that are Michigan fans and they didn’t have much to say.  I actually waited until Sunday to say anything to them, a huge courtesy on my part.  I almost enjoyed that loss for them as much as I enjoyed the beat down of Penn State.

It looks like the Buckeyes may be a read/option team again.  It’s really the only way they can move the football effectively.  If Ohio State had Devin Smith we wouldn’t even be discussing this.

We’re coming up on the time of year where we start to see who is legit and who isn’t.  My overrated team of the week is Texas A&M.  They’re living on borrowed time and will lose at least two more games in the SEC.  Oh, and I’m taking Tennessee over Bama this week just for the hell of it.

The Beer of the Week for this week is Bud Ice because Apack and I drank a lot of it.  It was probably a poor choice as I was going to go domestic light beer (Busch Light) but the Bud Ice caught my eye at only 6.99 for a 12 pack.  Further proof of how terrible of an idea it was is captured in the photo below.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 210 Comments