Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings and Beer of the Week

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
August 18, 2015 at 11:08am
126 Comments

Good marrow on this fine Tuesday, gents (and ladies).  It's been a rather boring week/weekend but I did get some quality time in with Baby YTown while the Mrs. was sick over the weekend.  We went and adopted a new kitty kat for her and then grabbed some Chick-Fil-A to celebrate.  The little one is growing fast!

I ran into the same jackass gate guard this morning on my way in to work.  He proclaimed some garbage "Go Blue" nonsense as I drove off.  I do not like this man.

My patience leading up to September 7th is wearing thin.  My sister is refusing to acknowledge how much money being in her wedding is going to cost my family and she's really turning into a Bridezilla.  #familyproblems

I would like to use this thread to formally announce the grand opening of the CJDPHoS.  Myself, 07/10 and Oyster are the founding Board of Directors.  More on this to come in the future...maybe.

This week's beer of the week isn't a beer, it's cider!  I'm not even going craft cider here but I enjoyed quite a few Woodchuck Amber Ciders this weekend and they were delightful.  It is yet another of the wonderful beverages to enjoy on a hot day in August so grab a sixer now and enjoy!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 126 Comments