Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Take just a moment and Google, "clinically insane," and look at the results of images.

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
August 2, 2015 at 8:13pm
53 Comments

Someone mentioned this awhile back in passing but I think it was a fun little experiment. I thought the person that suggested it was just joking around until I tried it myself.  Take just a few seconds to google, "clinically insane," and look at the corresponding images. Of course there is Gary Busey, Jared Loughner, and Jack Nicholson from the Shining, but look who comes in at number 11 and 13, and is interspersed throughout the rest of the images.

Its obvious that he is a weird dude, and it seems his behaviors are escalating after reports of him tweeting Nicky Minaj, and catching mice at restaurants with a to go box. I wonder what will happen if they have some adversity and losses at TTUN, and how that will affect him. Will he have a very public meltdown? Grab some popcorn, It is sure going to be fun to watch.

Edit: Please stay above the 20th image and don't scroll past. There are a few disturbing images to avoid.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 53 Comments