Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

You can't fix stupid.

0 HS
D-Day0043's picture
April 30, 2015 at 5:27pm
45 Comments

I own my own small construction business, so needless to say I am a pretty busy person. My daily routine consists of reading my morning devotional, checking in to 11W, and heading off to work all day. When I get home at night, and after the kids go to bed, I check in again.

I am constantly on the go, so I use my phone for 95% of my Internet needs. It isn't feasible for me to carry around a laptop.

Anyway, several days ago I go to check into 11W and a site problem message popped up. I figured it was no big deal so I tried again a hour or so later. Still the same message. So I wait until the next day...same thing. Then I try again the next day and then the next...same thing! So at this point I am geeking for 11W like a dope fiend geeking for crack. I wondered, did I get the ban hammer? So I wracked my brain for anything I could have done wrong. Well their was the one guy that I told to "shut the fuck up" a couple of months ago, because he was talking in circles and wanting to argue, but other than that I couldn't think of anything. I figured if I was going to get the ban hammer I would have gotten it by now.

So, I get home from work today and I click the 11W bookmark on my phone to see if the site is still messed up. Same message!!! Site problem!!! Then it occurs to me to try and hit the refresh button. Presto!!! 11warriors!!!

I am sitting here all of this time thinking the site is folding up or I got the ban hammer and the whole freaking time all I had to do was hit the refresh button! Well there you go folks...I am humbled to say that I am a dumbass. I guess that redneck comedian was right...you can't fix stupid.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 45 Comments