Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Help with Navy game transportation/parking?

BuckeyeTrappedInSouth's picture
August 25, 2014 at 5:13pm
6 Comments

Hey guys I am excited to be going to the Navy vs Ohio State game this Saturday.  As most of you know, I am taking my brother-in-law who lost his legs and has proseticis.  He asked me to limit his walking as much as possible.  Does anyone know the best way to get to the game to limit the walking.  We do not need to tailgate and are willing to take and train or metro if that is possible.  We will be driving close from Bethesda unlesa there is something easily available from there.  Any suggestions before I make him walk a half mile from a garage?

Little Dan's picture

Sorry to hear that about your brother-in-law. If he has a disabled placard, you should be able to park right next to the stadium. If you go to the M and T Bank Stadium websight, there is information on parking.

Little Dan

+2 HS
BuckeyeTrappedInSouth's picture

Oh thanks.  Hadn't noticed that, but it is worth a try.  At the very least I could always drop him off there I guess.

In Urban We Trust

+1 HS
apack614's picture

I don't know what kind of distance you are thinking of but I did get a list of all the closest garages (my wife is pregnant) and I got as close as .3 miles. I can send you the link if that is close enough for you guys. Sorry to hear about your brother-in-law, tell him thank you for his service from all of us at 11W. Go Bucks

EDIT: https://www.parkingpanda.com/mt-bank-stadium-parking/Ohio-State-at-Navy-...

There is the link anyways, good luck!

"If we worked half as hard as our band, we'd be champions." - Woody Hayes

LoudBuckeyeGirl's picture

Here is the Raven's parking/direction info. There is construction around the stadium, so some roads are closed:

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/gameday/mt-bank-stadium/directions-parkin...

DISABLED PARKING: Parking spaces for fans with disabilities are available on a first come, first served basis in Lots B, C & R (Lot R is located under the Russell Street bridge). No permits are issued in advance for disabled parking spaces. An appropriate state issued disabled placard or license plate is required to gain access to available disabled parking spaces and the registered owner must be in the vehicle. We recommend that guests requiring disabled parking arrive at the lots as early as possible, as spaces fill up quickly.

Go Bucks!

Loud Buckeye Girl

OSU '84 '90

mh277907's picture

Anyone have any idea how many Buckeye fans we can expect to see there? 

buckeyebobcat