I do, or at least something I wouldn't feel ashamed posting on facebook.
That is great!
I am curious to find out what the B1G brought in this year as this report only gives info on what the B1G brought in the previous year. I believe we will see 1 of 2 results when the B1G reveals their numbers for 2014-2015.
1) Our numbers will be similar if not greater than what the SEC pulled in
2) we will be lower than them this year but higher next year as a result of winning the National Title. What I mean by number two is that the SEC has been higher because of their dominance the past almost decade, but the season after we won it all, meaning this coming season will greatly increase the B1G revenue.
Had my first experience with No-See Uns the other week. Almost, took my infant to the emergency room thinking he was ahving an allergic reaction until my wife who grew up here in Florida realized we had em too and they bugs were around. I live on Merritt Island and am learning about all kinds of new things down here.
This is my first season of Love Bugs, and I agree already.
Went to my first last year (again thanks 11w donor) for the Navy game. Unfortunatly, I now live in east central Florida so it will be harder to see another unless they are down here sometime.
Thanks for the heads up. Just switched over and am already glad I did. Forgot it was on two channels.
Are there any current recruits that Urban Meyer is handling their recruitments personally?
Only slightly related, but I was given a hilarious book the other day called...Kama Pootra. It has over 50 some positions to enhance your pooping experience.
Closed on mine Last Monday. Hoping to be moved into our new home down in Florida near Cape Canaveral Wednesday. Been working hard past couple weeks to get it ready and it is almost there.
Missionary but transitioning out while looking for a Pastorate.
Well I make three. Apple Pie is what I am known for as I make a few for work every fall, but my peach pie might be better (only ever made the peach for myself while using georgia peaches only). My cherry pie is like any other cherry pie. Oh, and those are my favorites (both types and mine personally).
Well I was tempted to buy one and then deal with my wife' wrath later. Thankfully, with it being sold out a crisis has been averted.
Jail for you, I see jiggles.
edit: I see you changed the gif, lol. I was only joking about jail.
He only wins the car if he has already signed a deal with Adidas prior to running.
I am moving next week to the Cape Canaveral area, but I know that doesn't help you any.
1 against Navy this year...(again thanks anonymous donor and 11w staff). Been a fan since the first game of the 2002 National Championship season. My parents went to Iowa, so I had been to several Iowa vs. Penn State games. I was the only one in the family that cared for the Buckeyes. I blindly chose wisely which team to follow.
We will probably never hear of it again. Also, I don'tcare for Travolta as an actor nor Nicolas Cage. This movie needs someone like Denzel, or Bruce Willis.
My brother told me awhile back that they had several locations but were not as good as the original one. I have only been to the one right by Jacob's Field (and yes I still call it that). My first sandwhich, I couldn't finish, second one took me a long time, but I finished it, third one I ate it so fast my uncle said that was the grossest thing he had ever seen.
I love some fresh steamed blue crab. We catch them right out of the bay and make a whole day of it. However, I do hate all the labor it goes into getting the meat out of it, and I must certainly do not eat the mustard.
1 lb of steamed shrimp, 1 beer-battered brat with sauerkraut, and a cold 2 liter of cherry coke.
although, a sandwhich from Panini's in Cleveland might be too good to pass up (haven't been there in 10 years if it is still around and good).
Ahhh, my sports glory days. I have three, and here they are in order they happened:
1. In middle school, in a rec league, I once scored 5 goals in a soccer game before half time. My coach then made me play defense and told me I was not allowed to shoot on goal or pass mid-field the rest of the game. We won 12-0.
2. 8th grade - County wide Tennis Tournament for middle school, took 1st place in doubles. Only 1 loss for the whole season.
3. Freshman in college - Adult indoor soccer league, played goalie for our undefeated championship season. Our prize was a shirt that said champions. (Our entire team also played on our college soccer team, so maybe not entirely fair).
Jordana Brewster in Annapolis!