Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Sam Sacked Johnny

THE's picture
August 23, 2014 at 10:42pm
12 Comments

Michael Sam just sacked Johnny Manziel. 

ESPN is going to explode.

So are the twitter jokes. 

Gobucks2204's picture

Just saw that too. He did the money sign after sacking him. I expect the twitterverse to go ballistic. 

+1 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Which would have been funnier if half the league hadn't said they wanted to sack him and do that.

+4 HS
BuckeyeinToledo's picture

I think I could have sacked Johnny there... He basically gave Sam a free shot at his QB

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."

-Woody Hayes

+2 HS
The Rill Dill's picture

If something so trivial causes ANY type of an uproar----please stop the Earth to let me off.  

+4 HS
Rob Reese's picture
Aaaand the Twitter universe has just exploded. 

tOSU class of 2009, College of Arts and Sciences

+1 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

He is the first openly gay man to sack Johnny football in a preseason game and do the money sign to top it off.  It will be national news.

+15 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

Bravo Foxtrot Delta

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

+7 HS
ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

Haha, nice job Mr. Sam.  It'll never get old to see someone make a play against Manziel and mock that stupid money thing. 

Class of 2010.

+4 HS
Little Dan's picture

I could not disagree more. I would say the exact oppisite as you. You remind me of an uncle of mine.

Little Dan

-9 HS
ronbizi's picture

Sorry, uncle9er, you're just a novelty now, no longer relevant.  You still have a funny legacy, don't ruin it.

+6 HS
droessl's picture

Looked like the same blocking technique we used against Khalil Mack. 

+1 HS
THE's picture

The "Olè"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

+1 HS