Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Where in Cental Ohio is My Craig Krenzel Matryoshka Doll? Week 6

Remy's picture
August 22, 2014 at 4:27pm
16 Comments

Krenzel Doll

Where is my Craig Krenzel Matryoshka Doll?

Hint is below.

Remy's picture

After visiting COSI, the Drexel, Franklin Park Conservatory, Ye Olde Mill and the Columbus Zoo it was time to for a little quiet time.

We took 315 South as we left the zoo to find our next location. The Krenzel Doll is at a place where the student-athlete Craig Krenzel probably spent a lot of time. At least that's where I would have imagined him to be when he wasn't at practice, watching film or playing on Saturday.

Do you know where my Craig Krenzel doll is? 

Please use your brain and not a search engine to find the answer.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." ~ Mitch Hedberg

+2 HS
FROMTHE18's picture
+5 HS
Habu71's picture
+3 HS
BTBuckeye's picture

That's the statue of Oxley, right?

+4 HS
Earle's picture

Jail?

Just say no to italics abuse.

+5 HS
VintonCountyBuck's picture

The William Oxley Thompson Library?

“Right now, Michigan is not at the pinnacle of college football, and that’s all Urban Meyer cares about...He’s been there and knows what it takes to get there.” 

+4 HS
CALPOPPY's picture

William Oxley Thompson statue in front of the library.

I'm a hurtin' buckaroo.

+2 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

A spot way too familiar...

AndyVance's picture

Old Man Oxley's statue, ftw.

+1 HS
Rocket Man's picture

Breaking up a fight between a couple of peewee Matryoshka dolls?

". . . It's because I don't buy one @*$%# drop of gas in the state of _ichigan! We'll coast and PUSH this @*$%# car to the Ohio line before I give this state a nickel of _y _oney!"

+6 HS
Remy's picture

Fortunately the Krenzel Doll was at the William Oxley Thompson statue and not 

"Breaking up a fight between a couple of peewee Matryoshka dolls".

Again, I the 11W community is quick with the correct answer.

I will post a full picture of the doll and WOT after my scrimmage tonight (12:00-1:00 a.m.).

I will write/post Countdown: 7 Days...Saturday morning or afternoon due to tonight's game and film. Thanks for your patience and understanding for the delay.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." ~ Mitch Hedberg

+5 HS
almurray10's picture

Good ol' Oxley. Walked by it many times the past 4 years.

+2 HS
OSUBias's picture

Trick question, Cental Ohio doesn't exist.

Shitter's full

Remy's picture
William Oxley Thompson

I wonder where Krenzel Doll will be next week?

+1 HS
buckeyeboy31's picture

Got drunk one night and tried to tip the statue over.....did not go well at all

+1 HS
Curt Heinrichs's picture

The Thompson library statue. That one was easy, though the Oval doesn't have all of the construction fences up like when I left campus, so I didn't recognize it at first.