Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

WWE SummerSlam

Sebastian's picture
August 15, 2014 at 10:26pm
5 Comments
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140625192123/prowrestling/images/thumb/5/5e/WWE_Summerslam_2014_poster.jpg/370px-WWE_Summerslam_2014_poster.jpg

My Predictions for Summerslam  I want to hear yours

WWE World Heavyweight Title
John Cena (c) vs. Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman

Prediction Brock Lesnar-  but he won't keep the title very long

Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton

Prediction  Roman Reigns -  Maybe a Reigns Vs. Lesnar feud

Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt

Prediction Bray Wyatt  - Then Jericho takes his mandatory Vacation

Lumberjack Match
Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose

Prediction  Seth Rollins -   Keeps feud going

Stephanie McMahon vs. Brie Bella

Prediction  Stephanie McMahon -  nothing to see hear one time deal i think

WWE Intercontinental Title
The Miz (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

Prediction The Miz  -  2 Guys Wwe has no idea what to do with

WWE Diva’s Title
AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige

Prediction AJ Lee  -  Next

Flag Match
Jack Swagger w/Zeb Coulter vs. Rusev w/Lana

Prediction  Rusev - Furthering his Push

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

highwire's picture

I'm just waiting on a Sting debut.

route4buckeye's picture

Agree with all your predictions except that Lesnar won't hold it long. I think he holds it until Mania or at least the Rumble.

airbuckeye's picture

It goes how every they want to script it to go and thats their problem right now because people are getting tired of the same shit over and over again. There is a reason WWE is starting to lose viewers even though the shit is fake people get tired of the same people getting away with the same shit week after week.

That is why WCW went under like it did with always letting the bad guys rule and people know that in real life evil always lose's sometime. Hell I watch if for the entertainment of it but even im getting feed up with the Bullshit of being able to call whats going to happen before it even happens. Shit is getting old and stale like my X's was like the old saying goes same shit different day.

+1 HS
MordenoftheSith's picture

AB, I'm not sure you properly conveyed your feelings... tell us how you REALLY feel, for once...

If you only knew the POWER of the Dark Side.