Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Donatos Take & Bake

VarsityClubMD's picture
August 12, 2014 at 8:39am
35 Comments

The serving size on these is "one", right?

Tater_Schroeder's picture

Yep. The same as Little Caesar's Hot-N-Ready.

How Firm Thy Friendship

+4 HS
Oyster's picture

Sometimes you feel guilty, sometimes you don't.  Funny how that is, huh...

OSUStu's picture

Looking forward to fewer pizza threads.  Just 18 days gents...18 excruciating days.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+6 HS
Haubtimus Prime's picture

Every pizza is a personal pizza.  Just try hard and NEVER give up!

+4 HS
Buckeye in Illini country's picture

That was me with a large Papa John's last night.

Columbus to Pasadena: 35 hours.  We're on a road trip through the desert looking for strippers and cocaine... and Rose Bowl wins!

ITWASME's picture

Eating a Costco pizza is an adventure to do by yourself

apack614's picture

Haha if there was no such thing as football what in the hell would we talk about all year besides pizza

"If we worked half as hard as our band, we'd be champions." - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
OSU_1992_UFM's picture

You kinda just made me depressed...what has my life come to??

UFM_Renewal

+1 HS
apack614's picture

Exactly haha but luckily for us there is a such thing as football and it is a mere 17 days and a wake up away!

"If we worked half as hard as our band, we'd be champions." - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

Booze and women

Does anyone know if BucksFan changed his icon?

I've never met a pizza that wasn't a serving size for one

...well, one was serving size for two...

+1 HS

Is that Adriatico's?

Please place it next to a Buick for size reference.

How Firm Thy Friendship

+3 HS

You got it my friend! For those who don't know, it's an 18"x24" deep dish pizza and was a staple to my Monday night diets when I lived on 9th and they were $23.75

+1 HS
OSUStu's picture

Sorry my friend, your picture is only the "Large."  I would recognize the "Buckeye" anywhere.  

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+4 HS

Good call

+1 HS
OSUStu's picture

That is more like it!  

Haubtimus Prime's picture

I would do dirty, unforgiveable things to that pizza.  Things I wouldn't even do to a farm animal. 

+3 HS

And don't forget the pepperoni frisbees slices or the sausage boulders chunks.

How Firm Thy Friendship

ponder10's picture

Between my Sophomore and Junior years of college I went from 175 to 195 thanks to Adriaticos and Donatos (and the occasional Gumbys)

“In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.” ~ Baba Dioum

brandonbauer87's picture

Pizza has a place near and dear to me heart.  Not only is it delicious, it's also the perfect meal. Every food group is available at your disposal. Light on dairy for the day? Extra cheese. Need some veggies? Peppers, and tomatoes call your name. What about fruits? Pineapple is available. 

You say we don't need pizza threads. I say we need more. 

+2 HS

Peppers and tomatoes are fruits...

+1 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

Consider me educated, and throw some onions and lettuce on there. 

+1 HS

Also, there is no scientific definition for vegetables and therefor there is no such thing as a vegetable. Onions are bulbs and lettuce is leaves.

+1 HS
OSU_1992_UFM's picture

NERD!!!

I jest of course

UFM_Renewal

+1 HS
OSUStu's picture

Although it isn't my thing, there is always pizza with 'shrooms too, man.

+2 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

This gif is amazing. 

+2 HS
OSUStu's picture

I have been sitting on it for awhile actually.  I had no idea when I would get the chance to use it.

+3 HS
Unky Buck's picture

And to think that smoking a cigarette is now the least of her worries...

+3 HS
sb97's picture

Yes, I will take one Dontatos and one Adriadicos.

+2 HS
sb97's picture

And one Gumby's (just for old times sake) and a Hound Dogs.

+1 HS
sb97's picture

And some Flying Tomato.

+1 HS
ponder10's picture

Hook me up with some pokey sticks... even though the staff probably dropped ashes from a marlboro red on them I simply cant resist the pokey sticks with a side of ranch.

“In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.” ~ Baba Dioum

ponder10's picture

I live in Phoenix, AZ and about 2 years ago Fry's Grocery (owned by Kroger) started selling Donatos take and bake pizza. I thought I was in heaven with a little taste of home and bought one a week (and reluctantly shared with my wife).

Sadly, they stopped selling them after about 6 months and I havent had one since.

VarsityClubMD's picture

I think they ship now.

Dot this

+1 HS
ponder10's picture

You might have just made my day!